Coopération Bancaire pour l'Europe CBE
CBE’s mission is to provide information and consulting services on EU policies and European and international funding programs and public tenders to its associated members and their clients.
CBE also provides assistance in different fields related to the internationalization of businesses, such as participation in public contracts and finding business partners.
The main areas of activity are:
- information on EU policies and funding programmes for SME’s and public authorities;
- information and assistance on European and international public tenders;
- training on specific topics of interest to its Members and customers;
- advice and assistance in the elaboration and management of EU projects;
- contacts with the European Institutions and lobbying.